October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Life drawings and Caricatures

No points lost for me.
So I wanted to paint and decided to do some to spice up my life drawing. I havent used watercolour in over a year, so still getting used to em.

And some caricatures.

Baby animals to make up for the suck.
Hissy geese and cute bibbi geese.
Jeff Jr.

3 comments:

  1. Water colour life drawings!!
    That seems like fun! :D

    My only critique about your life drawings is that the heads seem abnormally large.
    I know you told me I was gonna get nothing but crap this time around, but I'll still offer you advise.

    I do also like your colours in the water colours. I think they're great flesh tones.

    I am amazed at how far you have come in your caricature work. I'm sure it will evolve into nothing but wonderfulness by the end of the season. Also give yourself a pat on the back for that line control. Very nice there.

    And also... BABY AMINALS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearts them all dani ^__^

    with the water colours, you did it in some of them, but i love how u do hard edges to show the structure. you have it on the leg in the second group of drwaings, bottom right.

    worry less about blending, and do more of that XD. think more like boxes when ur doing water colour, do patches, and i think itll look hella awesome. dont be afraid of white and such. i struggle with it, but whenever someone does it, i think it looks phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete