October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blackguard?

Yeah still nothing for the challenges <_< >_> but ...

flipping through DnD books and take one on where I'd take Sean as a dark knight (though it's really not proportionally Sean nor does it really look like him) ...

Back leg is not done nor is back arm, the latter is causing me problems ...

also ... @trav what is combo ninja?

1 comment:

  1. It's meee!! I didn't even catch that. My reading abilities aren't in actions; they just started. I do like the armor though, like I said before, badass.

    ReplyDelete