October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

PROTECTION


Do you remember when we were Going out for lifeguards And snuck into the caves where All the kids were smoking And jeans were in our uniform But not unless the calves were thin And I will take a Polaroid You will show me how to drink Summertime, the hottest day You remember, don't you baby? Paranoid, no prescription You believed I let you die When you close your eyes I don't need protection See those clouds arise Wasn't my intention



A true artist's post, with italics and everything.
Well, here's a layout that's based on these lyrics... well the beginning. It's also about a story I have where there is a small town in southern England. The reason this town even exists is simply cause it's a dig site, and many workers have moved there with their families. Their kids wander around and explore the ruined city and do drugs, kill animals and fight one another. But there's something they don't know......... haha omg so badly written, please don't judge me.

3 comments:

  1. ps, was thinking of adding a tree in the foreground, along with a sort of grass edge, so you feel like you're looking down on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O
    M
    G

    Adam! That is great! I love your style! Frig!
    The only thing I can think of is that I don't like that grass hill right beside the bridge. Something about how the grass lays against the side of the bridge strikes me as off. However that could also be because you haven't finished the grass hill.

    Wow

    Now I need to work up some motavation to do a layout. That is hella pretty.

    I think the forground objects are a wonderful idea. I imagine that you are going to draw them in a different layer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about the foreground objects. I like it the way it is, it looks amazing and I think the tree might add too much to it.

    but that's the opinion of someone who doesn't know how to do layout too well >.<

    ReplyDelete