October 16th update

Adam, Blake, Elena, Dani, Mikki, Sean, and Travis are group of students in Animation at Seneca this is our blog of our art work, and on occasion things that are worth noting as reference or whatever.

Cheers and enjoy your visit.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Ideas

Hey gang!
 Ready to draw how to train your Dragon?

Well here is some videos and blogs to help you get started!
The movie's trailer:


Here are two blogs i found featuring some of the art work from how to train a dragon.
Shane Prigmore
And the Character Design Blog

And this youtube video is chalk full of pre-artwork:


I will be posting some rough sketchs up very shortly. I hope to see your guys stuff up here too!
Good Luck Guys!
~Travis

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I can't wait to get started!

    Oh wait, I already am started! Hur hur hur!

    I'll be posting up some of my sketches tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete